All prices listed in the store are in United States Dollars, and all pricing and payment will be in United States Dollars during the Checkout process.
For your browsing convenience, we have provided a currency converter at the top right of any page. This drop-down menu allows you to change the pricing to Hong Kong Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro and British Pound Sterling. However, the converted price is for reference only. We do not guarantee that this will be the amount that your financial institution will charge you. The converted price may not reflect the currency exchange rate nor applicable fees that your bank uses at the time of transaction.
How to place an order
Follow these simple steps to place your order:
- Click on an item that you like
- Select the color/size by clicking on the variant options
- Click ADD TO CART to send the item to your shopping cart
- When you are ready to complete the order, click CHECKOUT
- Enter your email and shipping address on the Customer page. Please double-check your email address as this is the primary way for us to contact you about your order.
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it on the right, below the items you have ordered. Click “Apply” to see the updated total.
- If you wish to create a customer account, click “Save this information for next time”. After the order is completed, you will receive an activation email.
- Confirm how you wish to ship the package on the Shipping page , click “Continue”.
- On the Payment Method page, enter your payment details and confirm the billing address. Click “Complete the Order”.
- If you chose to use bank deposit, please follow the instructions to bank in the order amount to the specified bank account accordingly.
And you’re done! The next steps are detailed below in Order Processing.
Thanks for placing an order with Blue Edges! Here is what happens after you place an order:
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your order. The email includes a link to your Order Page, where you can review your order and confirm your shipping address. If you do not receive your order confirmation email, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the issue.
- Orders received by 8am Thursday Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT) will be fulfilled and sent to the shipper before the end of day Friday. Orders received after that point and though the weekend will be processed and ready for delivery the following Monday.
- Once we have confirmed that there is stock for your order, you will receive an email indicating that our warehouse has fulfilled your order and your package has been given to the shipper.
- When the shipper (courier or post office) has processed your order, you will receive an email with a package tracking link and your tracking number.
Blue Edges only accepts changes or cancellations if your order has not yet shipped. If you wish to cancel or change an order, and the item has not yet shipped, please email us at email@example.com and make sure to include your Order Number, email address that you used to complete the order, and the change or reason for the cancellation.
Inventory and stock
We aspire to make each and every item available for all of our customers but in the event that an item is out of stock, you will see a cross through its options on the Product page. If you wish to be notified when that item is back in stock, click the crossed-out color swatch and enter your email in the form provided. We will notify you when it’s back in the store.
In the unfortunate event that an item is sold out before we can confirm the item is ready to ship, we will email you immediately with options on how to proceed.
- Your order hasn’t shipped yet. When your order is ready to ship, you will receive an email from Blue Edges. If the item is not in stock, we will notify you by email.
- Your order is still in transit. To track your package, you can enter your tracking number on this page. You tracking number can be found on the "[Order#] is in transit" email was sent to you.
- Your order is being held in Customs. Unfortunately, international shipments may be subject to delays when they are examined by your country’s Customs office. As stated on our International Shipping and Delivery page, international shipments may be subject to duties, taxes and fees, and payment is the responsibility of the recipient.
- Your order was never received/confirmed/processed. Please check your email inbox to ensure that you received an order confirmation from us. If you did, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow this up for you.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Apple Pay (if available in your country). Blue Edges does not store credit card details. Stripe is our secure payment processor for credit cards. Visit www.stripe.com for more information.
From time to time, Blue Edges will offer discounts, and the best way to hear about these discounts is to sign up for our Newsletter below. If you have a discount code, the Checkout process offers an opportunity to enter the code beneath the items you have ordered. After entering the code, press “Apply” to see your adjusted total amount.